Company Name ASPAM Indian International School Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Master of Social Work
BA / BSc
Kindly share your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Social Worker job available in sharjah School Counsellor Master of Social Work BA / BSc
Company Name Confidential Company Dubai United Arab Emirates
I am looking for a number of positions within my production team.
Must previously worked within production of meat & poultry.
Must be currently based in UAE.
Must be over the age of 18 years old.
Salary depending on experience.
Must previously worked within production of meat & poultry. Must be currently based in UAE. Must be over the age of 18 years old.
Company Name Actiknow Company Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Communicates and serves customers.
- He prepares cold and hot meals, at work he still thinks about compliance with hygiene standards and regulations.
- It replenishes the goods to make it all.
- It keeps the right atmosphere in the team.
If you have experience with restaurant operations, this is an advantage!
- Food & Beverages
Company Name Actiknow Company Dubai United Arab Emirates Communicates and serves customers. He prepares cold and hot meals, at work he still thinks about compliance with hygiene standards and regulati...
Hilal Foods (Pvt) Ltd. Company Location Karāchi Sindh Pakistan
Preferably graduate from an accredited university
4 - 5 years of experience in FMCG industry as a Sales Professional
To ensure effective Sales Management of the assigned area.
· Lead the team in deploying strategies and executing plans to address local business needs alongside training and motivating the team to achieve their sales targets
· Ensure deliverance of volume and value targets assigned to team by identifying gaps and prospective customers
· Drive productivity optimization & motivation for TSOs/TSE’s through daily interaction; weekly meetings & setting smooth operating procedures.
Competencies and Skills:
· Must have strong business acumen
· Must have excellent communication, presentation and instructional facilitation skills
· Must Possess excellent knowledge of core sales KPIs and selling skills
- Consumer Goods
Lead the team in deploying strategies and executing plans to address local business needs alongside training and motivating the team to achieve their sales targets
Afiniti Company Location Lahore Punjab Pakistan
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is building a pool of executive assistants who will virtually support our executive management team across the globe. Initially, this position will be remote from Pakistan but once our offices re-open can be based in any of our Pakistan offices (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar)
With the ability to work in EST business hours (5pm – 2am PK time), our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong written and verbal communication skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to handle confidential information. You should be a creative problem solver, extremely well-organized, take ownership of the tasks at hand, calm under pressure, and capable of multi-tasking. You will also be someone who enjoys being a team player, and can handle many different types of people with tact and courtesy. Ideally, you have experience in the Technology industry.
Key Responsibilities: phones, scheduling, correspondence, extensive travel planning, heavy calendar management, strong researching skills and content development, and organizing work flow for our executive management team across the globe.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Producing reports and presentations
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Must be able to work in EST hours (5pm – 2am).
- Minimum 5+ Years of Experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and have successfully supported multiple executives simultaneously.
- Comfortable and confident to advise Senior leadership team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, with internal and external teams
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and Ability to create effective requirements documents
- Possess Reporting and Analytical Skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint and Outlook
- University level degree preferred
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
With the ability to work in EST business hours (5pm – 2am PK time), our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Company Name raztech Solutions Company Karachi Division Pakistan
We are hiring a Virtual Office Assistant for our client in the UK. This is a remote-based job and timings would be 2-10 Pakistan time. The candidate must have a laptop and a stable internet connection at home.
Research for reports, government grants, and tenders
Accounts and bookkeeping of multiple businesses in different countries
Taking calls in English
Digital filing, taking minutes, and diary reminders
Excellent written and spoken English
Social Media Management including posting, content creation, and engagement
We are hiring a Virtual Office Assistant for our client in the UK. This is a remote-based job and timings would be 2-10 Pakistan time. The candidate must have a laptop and a stable internet connection...
Amazon Business Company Location Multan Punjab Pakistan
Hey there, I know you are looking for an amazon Virtual Assistant.
Speaking Truth & Honesty is my Hobby.
If you do not like my work, I will refund you with a guarantee.
I can provide tasks as an amazon Virtual Assistant:
3.Product Listings & Optimization
5.By using Tools
7.Save accounts from Hijackers etc.
8.I also an Expert in MS office (Excel, Word, Spreadsheet).
If you Hire me, I will commit that I will give you maximum time and worked hard. If you don't like my work, you can remove me without giving me Money.
I know you are looking for an amazon Virtual Assistant. Speaking Truth & Honesty is my Hobby. If you do not like my work, I will refund you with a guarantee.
Ittehad Textile Industries (Private) Limited Company Faisalabad Punjab Pakistan
Management of ITTEHAD Textile is looking for Manager Electrical on urgent basis.
Must have experience in the Textile Processing unit.
Management of ITTEHAD Textile is looking for Manager Electrical on urgent basis. Must have experience in the Textile Processing unit.
Company Name Hascol Petroleum Limited Company Location Karāchi Sindh Pakistan
We are looking for COCO Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (Contractual Position) for our Logistics department to be based at Port Qasim, Karachi:
- Conduct of COCO Fleet inspections (asset inventory and safety) on a daily basis. Coordinate with Master Motors, VOLVO and ACP for implementation of Tank Lorry inspection, maintenance and repair program.
- Verification and Maintenance of valid Calibration Charts. Ensuring compliance of Maintenance requisites for COCO Fleet T/L’s.
- Following up with TL drivers to eliminate any TL stoppage.
- Following up with TL Service OEM’s for eliminating TL maintenance down time and identification of any delays
- Verification of COCO fleet Tracker devices on a daily basis and engagement of service provider to remove defects (if any) on a fast track basis.
- Preparation of daily HSE and Operations violation reports and sharing the same with service providers and logistics staff for necessary corrective action.
- Development and sharing of COCO fleet location reports on a daily basis with Logistics Management staff
- Conduct of Safety meetings on a regular and maintenance of requisite driver training and attendance records
- Conduct Tool Box Meeting on daily basis
- Obtaining incident reports from service providers in a timely manner. Implementation of necessary corrective actions thereafter. Maintenance of incident records
- Maintenance of Log Book for Furnace T/L’s of COCO Fleet ODO Meter Readings.
- Maintenance of COCO shipment Invoices for local and upcountry deliveries
Education & Experience: BE Mechanical. 3-4 years of minimum experience
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Maintenance Supervisor (Contractual Position) for our Logistics department to be based at Port Qasim,
Company Name Arya Petroleum Fze Company Location Al Ḩamriyah, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a Receptionist cum Administrative Assistant for our Company. The ideal candidate should to be Graduate with 1-2 years of Experience. Salary Offered for this Position: AED 2,400/- + Transportation + Benefits as per UAE Law.
Microsoft Outlook,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Office,Microsoft Word,Insurance,HR Information Management,Administrative Work
- Information Services
We are looking for a Receptionist cum Administrative Assistant for our Company. The ideal candidate should to be Graduate Salary : AED 2,400/-
Company Name Ravi Spinning Company Location Lahore District, Punjab, Pakistan
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Proficient typing and transcription. Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge) Organisational and time management abilities. Administrative skills. Communication (written and verbal...
Company Name Nestlé Company Location Sahiwal Punjab Pakistan
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
3-5 years of experience
Responsible for being a key point of contact for all Sales Operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Distributors and Customers) within assigned geographical "Area/Territory" and deliver set objectives/targets.
A day in the life of...
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned area
- Develop and Implement field sales plan for the assigned area
- Effectively manage distributors/customers and their operations
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP (Point of Purchase)/Outlets as per the channel and category prioritization
- Responsible to provide quality and on-time information
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Coach, motivate and develop Distributor’s and Nestlé direct sales force
- Ensure continuous improvement using the Nestlé Continous Excellence (NCE) methodology
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Sales/Marketing or business related field
- 3-5 years digital marketing, ecommerce, marketing and/or general management work experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop himself/herself & the team
- Capacity to understand all sales functional areas i.e. Channel & Category Sales Development (CCSD), Customer relationship, Distribution handling
- Prior experience in managing field sales team
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
- Business Development
Responsible for being a key point of contact for all Sales Operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Distributors and Customers) within assigned geographical "Area/Territory" and deliver set objec...
Company Name Osama Ki Dukan Company Location Karāchi Sindh Pakistan
Needing a Driver for Home car
Location= Mehmoodabad no 5 Karachi
Job Responsibilities=pick and drop service giving to Childrens for School and College and other market visit when needed.Driver must be responsible for its duty
Duty time=7 am to 7 pm Monday to Saturday.Driver should be connected on call with us.
Driver must have his driving license and Original Pakistan CNIC minimum have 2 years driving experience
Driver age must be above 35 years
Driver location should be = Mehmoodabad, Azam basti, Manzoor Colony and other location near mehmoodabadu
ob Responsibilities=pick and drop service giving to Childrens for School and College and other market visit when needed.Driver must be responsible for its duty
Company Textile industry Company Location Lahore Punjab Pakistan
1 candidates should be fresh graduate
2 bachelor in industry engineering
3 team workable
candidates should be fresh graduate 2 bachelor in industry engineering 3 team workable management
Confidential Company Location Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the kitchen team to prepare foods such as sandwiches, pizza, soups, and salads while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machinery such as ice cream dispensers, blenders, and espresso machines to create customized hot and cold beverages to customers’ preferences.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.