Company Name foodpanda Company Location Islāmābād Pakistan
Position Title: Admin Associate
Department: People & Organisation
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Admin Associate for our team in Pakistan. The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team. This role will be based in Islamabad and will report to Assistant Manager – Admin.
- Assist the Head office in all ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems .
- Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Prepare a manual for SOPs and other administrative policies – subject to management approval.
- Handle all labour issues including holiday plan for labor, janitorial and delivery staff ensuring smooth running of operations.
- Implement strict controls and procedures to control pilferage and mismanagement within Admin domain, stock count, spot checks and gate passes.
- Manage all drivers and vehicles including maintenance, documentation, and servicing issues.
- Manage security and in-house support staff and their attendance.
- Maintenance of office premises including outdoor space and all indoor areas.
- Maintain record of all assets at the designated office.
- Manage staff ration and prepare annual/monthly budget in advance. Keeping control on all grocery and stationary consumption.
- work in close consultation with Finance department for bill payments.
- Provide daily briefing to all support staff.
- Provide coaching and guidance to staff to ensure maximum efficiency and discipline.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company.
- Identify process bottlenecks.
- Offer solutions for improvement.
- Monitor admin costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation for admin & operations department.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance.
- Organize and supervise other office activities as and when instructed.
- Adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant.
- Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the function.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the relevant field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
- You are driven and ambitious.
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects.
- You’re very detail oriented and pay attention to all the steps in the process.
- Consumer Goods
- Human Resources