Administrative Assistant job in Dubai
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements,
preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone,Email
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Any Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years of Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Information Services