Salvation Army Company Location Karāchi Sindh Pakistan
Number Of Positions Available2
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
Our Receptionists deliver high quality customer focused reception and administrative activities for TSA area. As the first point of contact it is essential this position presents a professional image and creates a welcoming, warm and positive first impression , whether via phone or in person.
We are looking for a part time Administration Assistant to join our friendly and dedicated team to work night duty approximately from 22:30 – 06:30. You will complete admin tasks and projects as required by The Salvation Army Aged Care. This is going to be permanent part time up to max 12 months.
Barrington Lodge in Hobart is a 77 bed Aged Care Centre. Built in 1850, the lodge is rich in history and provides a cosy, comfortable home with mountain and park views. The centre is conveniently located with access to public transport and is only 2 minutes’ drive to the New Town Plaza and local services.
Role Responsibilities May Include
- Maintain records and data management
- Prepare and process medical accounts
- Process accounts payable/receivable/invoicing
- Maintain financial records
- Maintain continuous improvement systems and processes
- Maintain staff training plans
- Maintain policies and procedures
- Assist with newsletters and communications
- Ad-hoc administration tasks/projects from TSAAC departments
- At least one-year experience in an administration position
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Intermediate IT skills
- Business administration certificate 3 or above is preferred
- An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote and support the values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- Computer Skills: Epicor 10, MSWord, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel
of working for The Salvation Army (TSA) Aged Care include:
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging, meals and entertainment benefits
- Above award wages
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Employee assistance programs
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people, and protecting them from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Hospital & Health Care