Company Name United Capital Investments Group (UCIG) Company Location Dubai United Arab Emirates
UCIG is seeking an energetic and capable Administrative Assistant to assist us with office administration. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public and internal stakeholders.
To ensure success as an Administrative Assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial/administrative role.
Outstanding Administrative Assistants are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties. Our aim is to offer you the platform to progress to a role with more responsibility in a relatively short amount of time.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events/meetings, if required.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Working closely with Commercial team during specific events.
- Be able to independently complete a specific task/assignment.
- Gathering and arranging materials and relevant information for assigned project or person.
- Conducting research for assigned project or person.
- Maintain, update or create database information.
- Prepare, check and process expense reports.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree; additional educational/professional qualifications will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 years working experience within the GCC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English must be flawless.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, record keeping, organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Punctuality and positive attitude.
- Stress tolerance, discretion and accuracy.
- Ability to converse in multiple languages, English and a secondary language is mandatory.
- Female candidates only.
The successful applicant will be required to provide focused assistance with all areas of the organization, communication and daily tasks. She will be the first point of contact, and will be required to have excellent communication skills.
- Salary Range between 6,500 AED to 8,500 AED per month.
- Yearly Performance Bonus.
- Top tier health insurance.
- Work Visa.
Kindly include professional head shot in your resume. Please only apply for the job if you meet the minimum requirements criteria.