CONNECTING YOU TO WHAT MATTERS MOST. EMPOWERING SOCIETIES.
Telenor Company Location Mānsehra Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will responsible for overseeing on-ground indirect sales activities within the assigned area through the franchise channel and converting market opportunities to drive sales.
- Achievement of assigned monthly/annual targets through effective franchise management. A few of the KPIs have been mentioned below:
Gross Adds – First Call Activation (FCA)
Revenue – Primary & Secondary Recharge
Financial Services, Devices and Internet product offerings
Location based Business Segment KPIs
- Business growth and improvement of market share within the assigned territory
Your Typical Day At Work
- Franchise Management
Timely and effective communication of targets and its monitoring/reporting
Regular market visits to gather insights and competitor information etc.
Route planning and target setting for RSOs
Profitability monitoring and staffing at Franchise end
Franchise and Retail staff motivation and training sessions
Ongoing improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM)
Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services
Channel investment monitoring
Ensuring and improving quality of sales
Work on other projects assigned by line manager with the aim to constantly improve Sales & Distribution target achievement.
- Education: Min. Bachelors degree with specialization in any field, preferrably on the Business side.
- Work experience: Experience in a sales and/or distribution role in an organization with a sizeable distribution network. Experience as a team leader would be preferred.
Potential Career Path
This position offers the following career path options besides growth within indirect sales channel:
- Roles within S&D Operations and S&D Planning, which are geared more towards planning instead of day to day execution.
- Trade Marketing – Regional execution or nationwide planning.
- Direct/Corporate selling within Business Solutions department.
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Self-driven and have the ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong team management skills
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen
- Proactive and customer centric mindset
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Business Development
If this job is not matching to your profile, then please share this job to any needy people so that they can get a good job.