Telenor Company Location Jhang District Punjab
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will responsible for overseeing on-ground indirect sales activities within the assigned area through the franchise channel and converting market opportunities to drive sales.
- Achievement of assigned monthly/annual targets through effective franchise management. A few of the KPIs have been mentioned below:
- Gross Adds – First Call Activation (FCA)
- Revenue – Primary & Secondary Recharge
- Financial Services, Devices and Internet product offerings
- Location based Business Segment KPIs
- Business growth and improvement of market share within the assigned territory
Your Typical Day At Work
- Timely and effective communication of targets and its monitoring/reporting
- Regular market visits to gather insights and competitor information etc.
- Route planning and target setting for RSOs
- Profitability monitoring and staffing at Franchise end
- Franchise and Retail staff motivation and training sessions
- Ongoing improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM)
- Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services
- Channel investment monitoring
- Ensuring and improving quality of sales
- Work on other projects assigned by line manager with the aim to constantly improve Sales & Distribution target achievement.
Education: Min. Bachelors degree with specialization in any field, preferably on the Business side.
- Work experience: Experience in a sales and/or distribution role in an organization with a sizeable distribution network. Experience as a team leader would be preferred.
Potential Career Path
This position offers the following career path options besides growth within indirect sales channel:
- Roles within S&D Operations and S&D Planning, which are geared more towards planning instead of day to day execution.
- Trade Marketing – Regional execution or nationwide planning.
- Direct/Corporate selling within Business Solutions department.
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Self-driven and have the ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong team management skills
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen
- Proactive and customer centric mindset
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Business Development