Assistant Manager – Human Resource (Generalist) based at Karachi (Head Office)
– Assist in end to end recruitment process, job posting, screening, interviews and on boarding
– Assist in designing organization-wide training modules
– Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems and input data related to employee’s transfer, promotion, payroll, increment, terminations, re-designations and hiring inductions
– Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g. retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
– Design effective programs for employee engagement
– Assist in writing job descriptions, policies and procedures
– Prepare HR letter & update personal file accordingly. Keep the record of all such letters and update to supervisor.
Knowledge and Experience:
– BBA/MBA in HR or Bachelors/Masters in Relevant field
– 2 – 3 years of experience
Share your resume on :
by mentioning “Assistant Manager – Human Resource (Generalist)” in the subject line. Deadline: December 21th, 2021.