Assistant Manager Payroll job in HR Operations
Uniworth a leading Men’s wear brand is looking for an “Assistant Manager Payroll”.
• Responsible for complete day to day HR Operations.
• Responsible to manage attendance and leave management to resolve discrepancies on regular basis.
• Responsible to prepare and process error free monthly payroll within the defined timeline.
• Implementation of policies & procedures.
• Monitor, review and improve HR Internal systems and processes.
• Preparation of final settlements of all permanent employees.
• Responsible for Submission of EOBI & PESSI on monthly basis.
• Must be able to handle PESSI/EOBI cases (Sickness, Injury, Death Grant, Marriage Grant, Pension etc)
Experience: 6 to 8 years in similar role (Preferably from Retail Fashion)
Education: BBA/MBA or equivalent
Skills: HRIS/Advance Excel
Send your resume at
Note If you are not interested in this vacancy kindly share it with your friends and social media profile .