Company Name Hascol Petroleum Limited Company Location Karāchi Sindh Pakistan
We are looking for COCO Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (Contractual Position) for our Logistics department to be based at Port Qasim, Karachi:
- Conduct of COCO Fleet inspections (asset inventory and safety) on a daily basis. Coordinate with Master Motors, VOLVO and ACP for implementation of Tank Lorry inspection, maintenance and repair program.
- Verification and Maintenance of valid Calibration Charts. Ensuring compliance of Maintenance requisites for COCO Fleet T/L’s.
- Following up with TL drivers to eliminate any TL stoppage.
- Following up with TL Service OEM’s for eliminating TL maintenance down time and identification of any delays
- Verification of COCO fleet Tracker devices on a daily basis and engagement of service provider to remove defects (if any) on a fast track basis.
- Preparation of daily HSE and Operations violation reports and sharing the same with service providers and logistics staff for necessary corrective action.
- Development and sharing of COCO fleet location reports on a daily basis with Logistics Management staff
- Conduct of Safety meetings on a regular and maintenance of requisite driver training and attendance records
- Conduct Tool Box Meeting on daily basis
- Obtaining incident reports from service providers in a timely manner. Implementation of necessary corrective actions thereafter. Maintenance of incident records
- Maintenance of Log Book for Furnace T/L’s of COCO Fleet ODO Meter Readings.
- Maintenance of COCO shipment Invoices for local and upcountry deliveries
Education & Experience: BE Mechanical. 3-4 years of minimum experience
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.