Afiniti Company Location Lahore Punjab Pakistan
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is building a pool of executive assistants who will virtually support our executive management team across the globe. Initially, this position will be remote from Pakistan but once our offices re-open can be based in any of our Pakistan offices (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar)
With the ability to work in EST business hours (5pm – 2am PK time), our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong written and verbal communication skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to handle confidential information. You should be a creative problem solver, extremely well-organized, take ownership of the tasks at hand, calm under pressure, and capable of multi-tasking. You will also be someone who enjoys being a team player, and can handle many different types of people with tact and courtesy. Ideally, you have experience in the Technology industry.
Key Responsibilities: phones, scheduling, correspondence, extensive travel planning, heavy calendar management, strong researching skills and content development, and organizing work flow for our executive management team across the globe.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Producing reports and presentations
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Must be able to work in EST hours (5pm – 2am).
- Minimum 5+ Years of Experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and have successfully supported multiple executives simultaneously.
- Comfortable and confident to advise Senior leadership team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, with internal and external teams
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and Ability to create effective requirements documents
- Possess Reporting and Analytical Skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint and Outlook
- University level degree preferred
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services