Executive Assistant/Office Manager job available in dubai
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Energetech continually adapts to the ever-changing energy market. We recognize that with change comes opportunity. Led by our diverse and global team of market experts, software developers and scientists, we’ve built Energetech with world-class analysis, innovation and creativity.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager where you will be a part of the People Operations and will help with anything and everything related to keeping the office running smoothly.
The EA/Office Manager will also support the leadership team, providing administrative support to their day-to-day needs. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and eager to learn and grow within the organization. To be successful in this role, you should be technologically savvy, have a flexible schedule, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our team.
- Oversee office operations and help to build a strong company culture
- Plan company celebrations, events, and team/company training sessions
- Assist with onboarding new hires and completing paperwork
- Support various teams with ad hoc projects
- Manage company’s social media pages including coordinating content
- Coordinate PR efforts. I.e., press releases, interviews for various trade publications, etc.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the leadership team’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make executive and personal travel and accommodation arrangements
- Take minutes during meetings, if necessary
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Complete executive and personal tasks to support the CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent command of English with additional languages a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (ex. Zoom, e-calendars, MS Teams, etc.)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills