Globe Williams International
Globe Williams International Company Location Dubai United Arab Emirates
Overseeing and coordinating the outsourced facility management company and vendors who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems
Responsible for evaluating problematic situations and determining what services need to be performed.
• Knowledge Visa & Licences procedures in TECOM is a must.
• Handling of office facility equipment and office furniture and regular maintenance.
• English language is essential and Arabic is optional.
• Experience 2 – 3 years in the same position.
Salary will be AED 8, 000 with visa and medical.
A) Employment Recruitment:
- Once the hiring process is completed.
- We coordinate with the candidate for any enquiries related documents required for visa processing.
- Once the Employment permit is approved we make the travel arrangements like Tickets, Hotel Reservation, Airport Transfers and Meet & assist services.
- All the bookings are sent to the Candidates in the final email
- Therefore a candidate should have good knowledge and local process and hotel and ticketing experience.
B) Hotel Reservations for Global (worldwide) Associates (Business Travel):
- The request comes from Worldwide offices travelling on Business trips to make arrangements for Hotel Reservations to be booked in Dubai or in Sharjah. The same is done accordingly.
C) Meetings & Conferences Reservations for different Departments (Local & Global Offices):
- The request comes from Local & Global Offices to make Meetings & Conferences arrangements via Hotels in different locations in Dubai or in Sharjah. The same is done accordingly.
- D) Business Visa (International Travels):
- Preparation of documents for Business visa / International Travels as per the requirements of the Associates.
- Arrangement of submission of Business visa documents to different Missions (different consulates / Embassies) in the UAE.
E) Facilities related to HR:
- Prepare and submit Annual leave Reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and issue NOC for Business and Personal Travels.
- Arrange travel quotations for New destinations if any as per the requirement/hiring from a new country.
- Submit Air Fare of exiting Associates if any as and when required.
F) Facilities related to Finance:
- Check the Invoices from Vendors / Suppliers for the approved rates/ quotations.
- Online submission of Invoices for Payments (Facility suppliers) including hotels.
- Download Electricity bills and process payments on a monthly basis (1st of every month)
- Follow payments of Electricity of all other offices.
- Thoroughly check the payments done if duplicated
G) Printing & Stationery:
- Printing of Letterheads, Business cards, Banners etc.
- Printing of posters internally as and when required.
- Check stationery and arrange supplies accordingly.
H) Office Maintenance:
- Arrangement for repairs of any damages done to the offices
- Arrangements of AC repairs if any problems.
- Arrangements of Furniture/fittings if required.
H) New Suppliers:
- Discussions & Negotiations of new hotel rates
- Arrangements of New suppliers like hotels, stationery, pantry etc.
- Search for storage Companies, New offices.
- Search for Furniture disposable companies as and when needed.
J) Record Maintenance:
- Maintenance of the Occupancy Sheets of the entire Sharjah offices.
- Maintenance of Annual leave records.
- Maintenance of Clients payment records.
Please apply online only if you have met this requirement.