Khazana Company Location Lahore Punjab Pakistan
Front Desk Officer
Khazana Enterprise (Pvt.) Ltd is looking for a professional with a pleasant personality, professional attitude, and with ability to multitask to serve its front desk Office. In this position, you will greet guests, clients entering the building and facilitate them with their inquiries. In addition, you will be responsible for answering and managing the phone calls along with other administrative duties. We are a company with multiple clients and collaborations, so the job can be fast-paced with little downtime. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
- To answer, screen, forward telephone calls promptly and clearly in a courteous manner.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience as a Front Office Representative, Receptionist, or similar role
1. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude
Salary & Benefits Structure:
Market Competitive Salary, Medical Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Group life Insurance, Leave Encashment, and other benefits as per company policy.