“HR – Executive” for its Karachi Office.
1. Develop and oversee new hire orientation, on boarding efforts and employee separation process.
2. Assist in payroll and benefits (OPD,IPD,Etc).
3. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
4. build strong relationships with our company’s managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
5. Keep the employee data Updated on HRIS (TimeTrax Knowledge would be a Plus).
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human – Resources, or related area
– 2+ years of experience working in Human Resources Operations
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interested Candidates may share their resume at:
with the job title in subject line,
If this job is not matching to your profile, then please share this job to any needy people so that they can get a good job.