Key Account Manager – ICT PTCL Official Lahore
WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
Key Accounts Manager is primarily responsible for acquiring business customers i.e. act as hunters in the corporate sector and aggressively grow the business subscriber base of the company. They are also responsible for retaining business customers and ensuring the quality of customer services provided to corporate sector. This is a Business Services/ Corporate Sales/Technical Account Management vacancy.
The ideal candidate should manage/enhance corporate sales and maintain relationships with key accounts, communicate technical context required to improve the customer experience and software solutions, lead PTCL’s cloud revolution, and possess a strong technical background with experience supporting cloud computing products/services/solutions.
Customer Relationship Management
- Brings new ICT projects on board and takes full ownership of the pre-assigned group of corporate customers and ensures customers needs are met & satisfied.
- Establishes bond and relationship with the customer through friendly, respectful and professional interaction.
- Gains maximum customers knowledge through engaging in a dialogue, with the customer and builds customer profile. (i.e. Segment, network & type and number of products & services)
- Frequently visit customers, explain new services/ ideas/ packages to them and obtain new orders.
Manage Business Opportunities
- Identify large sales (business opportunity) in potential and successfully conclude deals.
- Reviews the application and customer requirement, ascertains the correctness of the data and compliance with necessary formalities and understands the customer needs.
- Closely work with the support groups to ensure customer requirement are met in time.
- Ensure full customer satisfaction within the rules and regulations of PTCL.
- Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls
- Ensure compliance with ethical standards
- Professional degree in Business Administration or Engineering from a reputed institute.
- 4-6 years’ of experience in Business, Marketing & ICT Sales.
- Team Work
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management Skills
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
**Last Date to Apply: 6th March, 2021.
- Business Development