“Logistics Specialist” for it’s Karachi office.
1. Day to day coordination with Sales, Production, Planning, Freight forwarders, regional counter parts and clients to ensure smooth shipments execution.
2. Forwarders assignment, documentation, handling and execution of shipments (Import, export, cross-trade).
3.Provide input in Forecasting, inventory planning and management
4. Ensure a healthy trade-off between logistics cost and lead time.
5. Initiating and implementing Cost and Lead Time optimization projects pertaining to logistics.
*Super relevant logistics experience (at least 6 months) in cross-trade, import and export.
* Thorough Knowledge of Import and export documentations
*Good oral and written communication skills are must as you’ll be communicating with regional counterparts and clients from around the globe on daily basis
*Good Excel skills
*Good presentation skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at:
by mentioning the position in the subject line.
If this job is not matching to your profile, then please share this job to any needy people so that they can get a good job.