Manager Supply Chain.
The incumbent should be well versed with following:
· Inventory planning (S&OP)
· Warehouse management
· Imports planning and management
· Liaison and negotiations with local and international suppliers
· Logistic management
· Project management
· Must be an MBA from a reputable university preferably in Supply chain
· Proven experience of at least 5 years in a leadership role.
· Working experience of SAP (MM Module)
· Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· A good negotiator
Interested may send CV at:
If this job is not matching to your profile, then please share this job to any needy people so that they can get a good job.