Company Name Emirates National Oil Company Company Location Dubai United Arab Emirates
Under the day to day supervision, provide general office assistant’s services to the department and a range of duties pertaining to filing, sending e-faxes to clients, photocopying, binding, pantry items and stationery requisitions, welcoming of guests and serving refreshments.
- Coordinates mail traffic between the internal and external mail from the postal implant office as directed, sends and receives faxes and distributes to the relevant individuals as and when required.
- Receive maintenance request give call to (both standard and emergency) and follows through a job to its completion (in-house).
- Ensure that all office equipment i.e. fax machine, photocopier, projectors and printers are in good running condition, provides minor troubleshooting services during the sudden breakdown of the equipment, arranges for maintenance of the equipment giving call-outs and ensuring prompt action is taken.
- Preparation and catering of refreshments to the staff, VIP guests, Private and Government delegates as and when necessary.
- Photocopying all the required documents, manuals and arranges for specialized or mass photocopying, binding as and when required.
- Handling and maintaining the filing system appropriately.
- Receiving the delivery of office supplies and pantry items.
- Maintains inventory for office supplies, printer toners, cartridges and pantry items.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Board Room/Conference rooms for meetings.
- Responsible for setting up the laptop, projector & widescreen for Board meetings, management meetings, internal & external customers.
Acts as Fire Warden of the offices in ENOC House I, on the 4th floor, during and at times of emergency.
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs