Office Manager job available Confidential in Dubai
Company Name Confidential Company Location Dubai, United Arab
Exciting Office & Administrative Managerial opportunity in Dubai JLT to join a dynamic business consultancy to help setup and build the administrative function and handle all day to day office activities and agendas.
You will liaise with DMCC, Immigration, Employee related matters including Latour Permits, Visa. Also Government department interaction related to employees.
Develop and implements policies and procedures for the smooth running of the office.
• Manages staff prepares work schedules and assigns specific duties.
• addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Maintain a work environment conducive to maximum productivity from all employees.
• Consistently reviewing and improving the office organizational efficiency.
• Office equipment must be properly inventoried, cared for and maintained. Schedule repairs and maintain/review all service contracts. Work with the technical coordinator to maintain computer and office equipment.
• Coordinator of facilities services including liaison with outside suppliers.
• Reviews supplier contracts and manage Accounts Payable.
• Maintains calendar of order dates. Make sure all supplies are stocked, inventories are taken and extra usages are prepared for. This includes office supplies, furniture, equipment, food and cleaning supplies.
• Assist in the research and management of employee benefits to provide good plans for our employees at reasonable costs.
• Maintain specific personnel files related to the job function.
• Researches costs for all types of purchases and submit estimates for approval.
• Keeps organized files with all pertinent legal and tax information for vendors and clients.
• Submits recommendations for purchasing
• Researches and is informed about legal/tax issues that affect the business. Documents the information researched and writes procedures so we are always in compliance with the law.
• Ensure staff adheres to established schedule. Will follow-up with staff as needed to ensure all is well.
Demonstrable financial performance of managing product costs, personnel, and office expenses.
Fluency with Quick books
A passion for technology and international cultures.
Excellent English communication skills in writing and speaking.
Proficiency in a second language is a plus.
A self-starting and industrious attitude
- Management Consulting
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Legal Services
- Customer Service