Invest Alberta Corporation Company Dubai United Arab Emirates
Office Manager – UAE, Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
Invest Alberta Corporation, Dubai office is recruiting for an Office Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Chief Representative Middle East and Northern Africa (CR-MENA), the Office Manager will play an important role in supporting the efficient administration of the Dubai Invest Alberta office. This position will provide coordination and administrative services in support of the IAC and the Chief Representative.
- Provide general administrative and organizational support to the Chief Representative.
- Build relationships and initiate or negotiate with local officials, plan and organize government and business meetings.
- Provide documents, reports presentations and emails.
- Support the logistical and administrative functions of meetings, events and visitations.
- Maintain a list of upcoming events including industry missions, conferences, seminars, commercial events.
- Manage the administration of general office duties and develop administrative support systems and procedures.
- Ensure the day-to-day administration of the Invest Alberta Corporation International office is organized and coordinated.
- Coordinate payment of travel expenses according to appropriate policies.
- Perform basic research and environmental scans of newspapers, magazines and other information bulletins of information that may be useful.
- Minimum five years’ experience in an Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or related role.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English; strong attention to detail required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint, calendars and similar software.
- Superior time management skills and comfortable with managing multiple projects and multi-tasking.
- Critical thinking skills required as well as knowledge of procedures relative to handling confidential and sensitive issues, documents and information.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
Specialized Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in or with the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
About the Agency
The Invest Alberta Corporation works directly with investors to attract high-value and high-impact investments to the province of Alberta, Canada. With offices in Alberta and over 11 international offices located in key markets around the world, we bring industry, government partners, and economic organizations together to offer seamless services that make it easy for investment to flow into the province. With a strong entrepreneurial culture, we are taking new and innovative approaches to investment attraction.
The Government of Alberta established Invest Alberta as a Crown corporation to promote Alberta as an investment destination, generate leads and cultivate investor and partner relationships, and provide support services to high-impact and high-value investors.
Our clients come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and so do we. Invest Alberta Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Interested in being a part of a new, dynamic organization that was designed to have a positive impact on Alberta’s future? If you are looking for an exciting and unique opportunity, to make a difference, and make connections while earning a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits,
apply now with a current resume and cover letter to
: Moataz Kandil Moataz.Kandil@investalberta.ca.