Office Manager required in Cedar White Bradley dubai United Arab Emirates
We are seeking an Office Manager to oversee and manage the daily operations of CWB offices, as well as supervise office staff.
The Office Manager is responsible for creating an accommodating work environment for employees. This includes delivering efficient and effective support services, training and supervising support staff, and creating and maintaining a sustainable workplace that promotes safe and healthy working conditions.
Experience: 5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role in the UAE.
Technical: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel). Experience with HRIS and ERP systems is a must.
Language: Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree is required.
The role of Office Manager includes carrying out the following functions:
- Managing the day-to-day functioning of the CWB offices;
- Overseeing the setup of new offices and/or office moves in the region;
- Negotiating and arranging for the purchase of office supplies, office equipment and furniture as per firm policies and budgets;
- Participating in the preparation of the facilities budget and monitoring financial performance against the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified;
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the facilities team to ensure compliance with established standards and procedures;
- Supervising and developing the facilities team to ensure they meet their objectives and monitoring performance through regular and on-going feedback;
- Supporting the Human Potential department, including attending to immigration and labour office issues and coordinating the on boarding of new staff;
- Maintaining knowledge and updating management about new rules and regulations related to labour, immigration etc. issued by local government authorities;
- Managing building operations, security, maintenance and repair of appropriate locations;
- Developing effective processes and systems for maintaining a safe and dynamic work environment;
- Managing and at times attending reception;
- Organising and planning firm-wide events and team building activities;
- Organising business travel and meetings;
- Developing, implementing and managing standards, policies and procedures for areas of responsibility;
- Liaising with vendors and managing vendor agreements; and
- Participating in special department projects, as and when necessary.
- Legal Services