RecruitArabia Personal Assistant job available in Dubai
Looking for an experienced personal assistant, with 2-3 years’ experience with ability to anticipate needs and think proactively. Customer service oriented and has knowledge in finance. With excellent multi-tasking skills and strong organizational and analytical skills To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Superb attention to detail
• Experience in analyzing and developing generic report and reading general financial information.
• Ability to continually prioritize using own judgement
• Exceptional travel, calendar and schedule management experience
• Highly self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Appreciation for high standard and striving for excellence
• Outstanding service orientation and interpersonal skills, ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people under varied circumstances
• Ability to anticipate needs and think proactively
• Customer service oriented
• Project management
• Schedule management
• Travel management
• Excellent in verbal and written communication in English
• Minimum 3 years in top level executive assistant and personal assistant support.
• Exceptional judgement and discretion, ability to make sound decisions with minimal direction
Ability to work with others in past paced, dynamic environment