The applicant MUST be able to communicate fluently in MANDARIN, CHINESE, spoken as well as reading & writing.
Our Client, a Property Services company, based in Downtown Dubai, are looking for an assistant to the Director. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a Personal Assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished Personal Assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
• Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
• Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
• Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
• Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
• Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
• Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
Please send your CV to
shortlisted candidates will be contacted