Electrician (Pakistan – Lahore, PK)
Wärtsilä is an innovative technology company known for being a forerunner in the Marine and Energy markets. Every day, we – Wärtsilians – put our hearts and minds into turning Wärtsilä’s purpose of enabling sustainable societies with smart technology, and our Smart Marine and Energy visions into reality.
We want to transition the world towards a cleaner future. By pushing the boundaries of engineering and technology, we can make it work. Together, we can create new business opportunities and more sustainable future that we can all be proud of. Want to join the ride?
We are looking for a skilled Electrician for our Agreement Resources Team (Operation) in the O&M site located at Nooriabad, Pakistan.
Your Work Tasks And Responsibilities Will Include
- Assist shift / Electrical engineer for operation and maintenance.
- Utilize tools, equipment, accessories in such a manner to maximize useful operating life
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to plan wiring layouts
- Assist Shift / electrical Engineer to troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty parts.
- Carry out repair work in workshop, motor windings, electrical equipment and panels.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Follow all safety regulations
- Test completion of circuits using test equipment.
- Carry out any other job assigned to him from time to time
As An Ideal Candidate, You Will Have Following Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical engineering/Technical Certificate or Equivalent.
- Several years of relevant working experience on Wärtsilä engines or similar 4-stroke with special focus on Electrical & Automation (E&A).
If you became interested by the possibility of being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your application, together with a Curriculum Vitae. We hope to hear from you before the last application date February 15, 2021 through submitting your application in our careers portal by visiting https://www.wartsila.com/careers. We will keep you updated on the recruitment process.