Renewables & Environment
office assistant, Receptionist
Islamabad, Pakistan, Punjab
Posted 2 years ago
Receptionist job available fb energy Islāmābād
Company: FB Energy
- Answering phones, transferring calls, scheduling appointments, and taking messages
- Managing and organizing meeting and appointment of the CEO
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situation for direct access in person as well as via telephone to the CEO’s time and office
- Day to day miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO
- Coordination with the PA of Head Office for planning and scheduling the appointments and meetings
- Drafting letters, composing emails, preparing reports and correspondence
- Ensures timely departmental coordination for all tasks in progress and projects in pipeline based on committed deadlines and milestones
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Data entry for new and existing visitors and notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook
- Coordinating with the PA of LHR office for the official communication
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for the high executives and managers
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word); multiline phone experience; accurate typing/data entry skills; QuickBooks experience a plus
- Customer service background preferred
How to Apply?
- Share your CVs at : firstname.lastname@example.org