Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab
Posted 2 years ago
Company Name RoomRev Company Location Lahore Punjab Pakistan
RoomRev is looking for experienced reservation services agents to provide an exceptional guest experience with a primary responsibility of handing all communication in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for handling all aspects of reservations process from managing inquiries and communication to guide guests through every step of the process.
- Identify guest reservation needs by asking open-ended questions to obtain all necessary information.
- Answer queries about properties, facilities, services and the processes.
- Manage guest payments and keep accurate records.
- Quote prices according to the system recommendations and guidelines.
- Manage and file all guest reservations correspondence.
- Explain cancellation, arrival, departure, and during-stay policies to the guests.
- Understand and master per-set communication guidelines.
- Accommodate and document special requests in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Follow up-selling techniques and sales strategies in order to maximize property revenues.
- Ensures and strictly adheres to confidentiality related to all company, property and guest data.
- Provide outstanding guest service during their stay and handle all guest inquiries and service requests.
- Participate in all departmental training and development programs.
- Report to duty punctually and be disciplined and organized in performing the tasks.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the manager.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of one-year relevant experience in lodging and/or travel industry.
- Excellent English language skills and fluency (verbal & written) is mandatory.
- Have a strong focus on customer service.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Computer skills and experience in MS Office necessary.
- A can-do attitude, self-starter and responsible.
- Personal integrity and ability to follow instructions and procedures precisely.
- International experience or working with US/Europe based companies preferred.
- Experience specific to hotel front office or reservations preferred.