SlimLogix is focused around Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence
Sales Engineer require in SlimLogix Company Lahore
Sales Engineer Job Description
Sales engineers are in the business of selling advanced scientific and technical products/services to businesses and organizations. As a sales engineer, you have training in both engineering (or an industry-related science field) and sales. You envision, design and sell new products/services or programs you help develop in order to increase your clients’ output and profit.
Responsibilities for Sales Engineer:
- Plan, organize and manage company profiles on different platforms.
- Plan, organize, and sell company’s projects / services / products to clients on different platforms efficiently.
- Can develop understating of company’s services and team’s skills to sell company’s services efficiently.
- Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business.
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product/services info, pricing, and benefits
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products/services
- Meet with clients (onsite or online) at appointments for sales presentations
- Follow up on solid products/services to ensure the customer is happy
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
- Your job, as a knowledgeable sales engineer, is to negotiate product or service sales that would benefit your clients.
Qualifications for Sales Engineer:
- Hold bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Interested in Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence products/services
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proficient and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales (plus)
- Solid experience in your products’ industry (plus)
- Fresh Candidate up to 2 year’s experience.
Kindly share your resume at:
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development