Sales Engineer require in SlimLogix Company Lahore
Sales Engineer Job Description
Sales engineers are in the business of selling advanced scientific and technical products/services to businesses and organizations. As a sales engineer, you have training in both engineering (or an industry-related science field) and sales. You envision, design and sell new products/services or programs you help develop in order to increase your clients’ output and profit.
Responsibilities for Sales Engineer:
- Plan, organize and manage company profiles on different platforms.
- Plan, organize, and sell company’s projects / services / products to clients on different platforms efficiently.
- Can develop understating of company’s services and team’s skills to sell company’s services efficiently.
- Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business.
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product/services info, pricing, and benefits
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products/services
- Meet with clients (onsite or online) at appointments for sales presentations
- Follow up on solid products/services to ensure the customer is happy
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
- Your job, as a knowledgeable sales engineer, is to negotiate product or service sales that would benefit your clients.
Qualifications for Sales Engineer:
- Hold bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Interested in Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence products/services
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proficient and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales (plus)
- Solid experience in your products’ industry (plus)
- Fresh Candidate up to 2 year’s experience.
Kindly share your resume at:
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development