Job Description Summary
Maintenance Specialist Electrical (Team Leader Electrical) is responsible for managing all aspects of Electrical maintenance of complete plant consistent with protecting the Owners investment and achieving Site KPIs (Reliability/Availability/Quality) in a safe, reliable, economical and environmentally friendly manner
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide leadership to the maintenance team (Electrical) in the day to day maintenance activities.
- To develop, supervise and co-ordinate plant maintenance activities.
- To plan and inspect completed work on plant equipment.
- To maintain records, prepare reports and compose correspondence relative to work.
- To acquire considerable knowledge of the process and the relevant mechanical and instrument & control systems throughout the plant and apply the same to troubleshoot problems and lead the maintenance team in resolving the issue.
- To promote development and succession management in the Electrical Section.
- To train the subordinates on preventive and corrective maintenance.
- To communicate effectively with managers, peers and team fellows, both verbally and in writing.
- To execute work order through CMMS and co-ordinate with the Electrical Team for job completion and technical matters.
- To assist Maintenance Manager in planning and scheduling outage works with due regard to an annual scheduled maintenance plan.
- To assess plant needs for spare parts & supplies and generate material requisitions.
- To co-ordinate with Stores and Procurement for inventory management.
- To control plant inventory via CMMS system (Maximo).
- To acquire full knowledge of EHS policies & procedures and ensures compliance.
- To evaluate, plan and actively participate in plant housekeeping.
- To assist and co-ordinate with EHS Manager/Supervisor with all EHS activities including implementation of policies/procedures, inspections and audits.
- To ensure compliance in all areas of Health, Safety and Environmental programs and procedures as applicable to the maintenance activities.
- To develop training schedules/plans for Assistant Engineers and technicians in the electrical section.
- To control all maintenance documents as outlined on the site Master List of Controlled Documents.
- To assign preventive and corrective maintenance jobs to maintenance technicians as per the direction of Maintenance Manager.
- Any other job assigned to him by management.
- B.E (Bachelor of engineering) in Electrical/Electronics) from a recognized and reputed university (Recognized by PEC & HEC)Minimum 06 years’ experience (OR 5 year plus had lead at least one major overhaul of GT and/or ST) as Maintenance Engineer in power plant/fertilizer plant/Petrochemical, excluding training period (up to one year).
- For external candidates, minimum 03 years’ experience at a combined cycle power plant or 02 years’ experience at any GE operated combined cycle power plant out of 6 years.
- For internal candidate, 5 years total experience at any GE operated CC plant.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, and execute
if you are not interested please share this information with some one needy person’s