Posted 2 years ago
To lead the distributor/ organization team in deploying company strategies to address local business needs.
Train and motivate the team to achieve short term company objectives and long term organizational goals.
- Permanent Journey Plan development and implementation.
- Screening and hiringof Order Bookers / DSR’s
- Ensure implementation of Annual Operating Plan of which the Key Performance Indicators are.
- Achieving the monthly Volume targets locked at the start of the year
- Productivity of daily planned shops to be visited
- Ensuring Range availability of PCI snacks in the market
- Prime rack location identification and maintenance of rack integrity
- FIFO has to be maintained both at the warehouse and in market
- Negligible stale in the market has to be maintained
- Identify stock requirement at the warehouse
- Deliver volume and revenue target for his territory
- Capability development of distributors and distributor workforce
- Rollout of Sales OOR modules across distributor workforce.
- Effective utilization of promotional budget by distributor and DSR
- Effective utilization of subsidies provided to the distributor i.e. stale allowance, DSR salaries and Van rentals by ensuring that DSR / Distributor lifts all stale product from the market, all vans and DSRs claimed by the distributor work throughout the month
- Conduct in market training/coaching with regular Follow up / Work with
- New account development
- Weekly reporting on all KPI’s mentioned above to the ASM
- Management of all PI assets including racks etc.
- Implementation of Sales software at distributor end has to be ensured
Required Experience & Skills
- University Graduate (BA)
- Preferably 1-2 years in similar capacity but fresh may also apply
- Strong Leadership Skills, People Manager, Problem Solver
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Office needed. Frequent work on complex excel & Power Point applications.